Education in Spain
In Spain, you can choose from a range of Spanish and international schools to enrol your child into the education system. The standards in Spanish education have greatly improved in the last 20 years through increases in spending and educational reforms.
Fees for attending a private university to earn a bachelor’s degree vary between 5,500 and 18,000 Euros per school year. For Master’s or Doctoral degrees, university fees at public institutions are also government regulated, and vary between 22 and 36 Euros per credit.
Marbella Project will help you with the selection process to make sure you find the right school or University for your child. We offer a full range of services: from collection and submission of documents to the school prior to the registration of medical insurance and finding housing.
Marbella Project team can assist you with the following:
1. Granada, Madrid, Malaga are the most popular cities for High Education in Spain
2. We provide you information about any Institutes and High schools here
3. We organize visits to schools and universities to select the right one for you
4. We provide you programs for summer camps& language schools
5. Sport clubs ( tennis, golf, basketball, football)
6. Language courses for both adults and children
7. Different options of summer schools and courses.
8. Applications for student visa’s
9. Finding a holidays home in Spain
10. Booking flights
11. Booking hotel
List of best private schools in Marbella, Spain:
1. SWANS SCHOOL INTERNATIONAL
C/ Lago de los Cisnes, s/n — Urb. Sierra Blanca, Marbella · 952 902 755
2. Aloha College
Urb. El Angel, Nueva Andalucía, 29660 — Marbella, Málaga. Spain
3. English International College
Carretera Cádiz-Málaga, Km 189,5, Marbella · 952 831 059
4. Colegio Atalaya
Calle Pico Alcazaba, 24-28, Estepona, Malaga, Spain, 29680, Phone: 952 003 171
5. COLEGIOS LAUDE
CALLE ALMENDROS (SAN PEDRO ALCANTARA) 2, Marbella · 952 783 663
Our friendly team members have children also, we have our own experience with private schools in Spain, High Education inUniversities in Spain, also summer schools and language courses, we can provide you all information and our private experience from more than 7 years living here and having international friends with kids who give us their own opinion and advices.