Marbella cuisine can be safely attributed to healthy and delicious Mediterranean style with elements of traditional Andalusian.
A huge number of people from around the world come here not only for sea and sun but as gastronomy tourists.
For example, if somebody heard about the famous cold soup gaspacho, grilled seafood pescatos fritas, Spanish sardines espetos or fish a la sal. Not to mention the famous Iberian pork presa iberica, which each restaurant prepares their own way.
MA wanted to stay at the most, in our opinion, interesting restaurants Marbella and its surroundings.
- Los Abanicos is located in the mountain village of Benahavis. Offers a wide variety of dishes, both local and international cuisine.
- Los Banditos is perhaps the most popular restaurant in Puerto Banus, which chef is considered one of the best on the coast.
- El Lago is one of the oldest restaurants in Marbella. Located on the shore of a picturesque lake in Elviria on the East coast.
- Marbella Club Grill is located on the famous Golden Mile between Marbella and Puerto Banus.
- Brasserie&Tapas Andaluzas Bibo — the restaurant holds two Michelin stars, Dani Garsia, in the exclusive Puerto Romano.
- La Pappardella Italian restaurant in Marbella.
- Skina — Michelin-starred is located in the centre of Marbella, in the old town.
- El Rodeito in Nueva Andalucia is located, was recommended in the Michelin guide.